In 1890 Santi Dell'Oglio, together with his brother-in-law De Manuele, opened a luxury goods emporium at the Telegraph's department store. In the early years of the new century Santi decided to dissolve the company and continue the business alone by opening his own shop in Via Maqueda 357.
Mario Dell'Oglio, Santi's son, in 1933, joined his father and opened a new shop in Via Maqueda 389. It was located on the ground floor of the historic Palazzo Mazzarino, remembered for its beauty in the pages of the "Gattopardo". In the 1950s, Vincenzo Dell'Oglio took on an important role in the company and decided to open a new shop in Via Ruggero Settimo. Dell'Oglio in via Ruggero Settimo is the shop that today represents the history of the company with a contemporary proposal of classic objects updated. Furthermore, it continues to be the reference point of Palermo's elegance.
In the nineties, another phase of renewal arrived, marked by a new opening in Via Enrico Parisi.
In 2000 they inaugurated Via Libertà, the most beautiful street in the city, D'O Libertà. D'O Libertà introduces in Palermo the idea that clothing is closely linked to design and for the first time Dell'Oglio debuts in the world of women's fashion. In 2008 women were the absolute protagonists of D'O Donna, which opened in the central Piazza Castelnuovo.